What are the benefits of the Oasis Network?

its one of the strong ,potential and strong grounded project i have seen in my entire life .it is the first privacy enebled blockchain . if we want to protect privacy we must know about this project and follow updates and other thing is its scalability , versitality ,interopability . and it is energy efficinet and it have a flexible consensus mechanism . low fee is the other advatage of oasis ,while comparing with ethereum gas fees is so low and with the help of paratime we can do so much things and transaction speed is greater and it is evm compactable , we can see it is decentralised .

1 Like

набор уже существующих смарт контрактов делает доступным блокчейн для многих разработчиков что в сочетании с технологией конфиденциальности даст сильный толчек для масштабируемости проекта

Solution in the blockchain trilemma

and this is why Oasis Network is game changing!
by use of oasis you have freedom. creativity comes with freedom and Oasis puts in your hand by default.
i believe in OHS!
Security + Privacy + Scalability + speed = Oasis Holy Square

The Oasis Network is a powerful blockchain platform that prioritizes privacy, scalability, and security. With its advanced cryptographic techniques and unique architecture, developers and organizations can build and deploy dApps quickly and efficiently while ensuring data privacy and protection from malicious actors.

The reason that I chose to be an ambassador of Oasis is that I think it’s one of the best performed blockchains focused on privacy!
Keep building! :speak_no_evil: Hold your $Rose :rose:

The Oasis Blockchain Platform was designed and implemented in conjunction with a reference ParaTime implementation by Oasis Labs.

就目前来说Oasis 的 可扩展的web3 dApp 确实是处理更多交易的伟大创新!!!