Gaming on Oasis Network?

I’m not a game lover at all) But I would love to try it!

Hmmm, I think it would be nice to add on the blockchain some kind of game zapalovku, something like endless game, where the record is important, 2048 or better yet sabway sefr (not exactly these games, but similar principles), so people will stick and will play every day

This is the first time I hear about these games, but since I am an Oasis of enthusiasts, your post and the comments of my colleagues motivated me to delve into the gaming field in more detail.

I will definitely try blockchain cuties, I think it will be entertaining.

this game looks entertaining how can I try it?

From my point of view, gaming is one of big players in the massive adoption of blockchain and cryptocurrencies
I think it can be very interesting to attract gaming and AI projects to the Oasis Network. Put together those verticals will be the great opportunity to grow the network and the opportunities.

I don’t find the current games attractive and I don’t think many serious developers will develop their game on Oasis network until it becomes more popular. Our community needs to grow first for games to have enough players.

this is the time i know there are game also , oasis didnt forget to amaze me , i know there will lot of games in the comming future and im excited to play that im a gamer alos and so many good news are announced like opl and AI ,

not yet, but I look forward to some awesome games on Oasis network since it seems to be another game-fi year in 2023.