Impressed with Oasis Network's Dedication to the Project and Community

I’ve been following Oasis for a while now, and I have to say, I’m impressed with how the team has handled everything so far. They seem very dedicated to the project and to building a community that can help drive adoption and innovation.

1 Like

Same impression mate, I’ve been here for a few months and I’m impressed by how open and ready the community is to help with this project

I am following Oasis from 2019 and its one of greatest crypto projects! Very professional team!

Having an educated community is crucial!

Yes, Oasis is committed to being the evangelists of the privacy chain.

And, We hope that privacy issues will gradually be taken seriously on the blockchain, so we have done a lot of technical layout, includes:

• Separates consensus and execution into two layers — the consensus layer and the ParaTime layer — for better scalability and increased versatility.
  • Separation of consensus and execution allows multiple ParaTimes to process transactions in parallel, meaning complex workloads processed on one ParaTime won’t slow down faster, simpler transactions on another.
  • The ParaTime layer is entirely decentralized, allowing anyone to develop and build their own ParaTime. Each ParaTime can be developed in isolation to meet the needs of a specific application, such as confidential compute, open or closed committees, and more.
  • The network’s sophisticated discrepancy detection makes Oasis more efficient than sharding and parachains — requiring a smaller replication factor for the same level of security.
  • The network has broad support for confidential computing technology. The Oasis Eth/WASI Runtime is an open source example of a confidential ParaTime that uses secure enclaves to keep data private while being processed.

So true! Fully agree with you, the more I learn, the more excited I am about Oasis Network! Also, the community is great too!

There is a team that constantly makes updates and improvements

They are a great team, they want to create a good community, and the work they are doing in oasis with privacy and AI is incredible