What exactly is Oasis Network working on with its AI partners?

Find out what innovative solutions they’re developing to enhance user benefits :point_down:

• Oasis AI Privacy Solutions
    The potential of AI is vast, but so are the challenges of building responsible AI systems. Partners use Oasis Privacy Infrastructure to address the privacy challenges of advanced AI tools.
  • Solution for Meta AI
    Oasis Labs built the platform that uses Secure Multi-Party Computation (SMPC) to safeguard information as Meta asks users on Instagram to take a survey in which they can voluntarily share their race or ethnicity.
  • How does this technology work?
    Oasis has developed multiple levels of privacy protections for processing and saving Instagram users’ survey responses.
    :paperclip: More technical aspects of these levels are described in the article from Meta AI
  • Solution for Personal.ai
    Oasis helps create a platform that uses artificial intelligence to help users better remember events using Stack and Prime. Stack is a blockchain-protected memory timeline, and Prime is an AI assistant that learns from Stack to recall in real-time. It is all based on human conversational memory.
  • How did the idea for creating such a platform come about?
    Co-founder Personal.ai: “For the past 2 years, I’ve been obsessed with solving human memory retention & recall. The idea came after losing my mentor to cancer. Since then, I live with the mantra “What would Larry do?”
    :paperclip: More details can be found at the link

Overall, Oasis Network’s partnership with AI technology is a game-changer for users. It allows them to enjoy enhanced privacy, improved scalability, and access cutting-edge products and services. As the platform continues to grow, we can expect to see even more exciting developments in the future.

4 Likes

Amazing and informative thread Milana, thank you!

1 Like